Ridiculously simple and very satisfying lunch or dinner.
Makes 4 Flatbreads
For the Flatbreads
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Maas
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil (and extra for toasting the flatbreads)
- 8 x Braai’d Cater Chicken Kebabs
- *Optional extras: Avocado, feta, pepperdews, onion relish & crisp baby greens
- Place all of the flatbread ingredients into a mixing bowl mix by hand until combined into a ball of dough.
- Dust your hands and work surface with a little extra flour if needed. Separate the dough into 4 or 6 equal pieces (dependant on the size that you’d like) roll out with a rolling pin and set aside.
- Get a cast iron pan or skillet onto the stove and heating up. Brush with olive oil and toast the flatbreads until golden and slightly charred on both sides, brushing with additional olive oil if needed.
- Serve with Cater Chicken Kebabs straight off of the braai, a generous dollop of tzatziki and your choice of additional flatbread fillers.